How long will it take for my product(s) to arrive?
- Most orders are fulfilled and sent out within 1-2 business days. After that, USPS delivery takes 1-3 days within Hawaii, and up to 5 days to most US Mainland locations.
What is your return/exchange policy?
- All sales are final. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
Do you ship internationally?
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to place an order outside of the USA. A Paypal invoice will be created to secure the transaction.
Where can I purchase?
- Aloha Boards - 115 E. Lipoa St. #105, Kihei
- Foam Company - Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center, Kahului
- Maui Thing - 7 N Market St, Wailuku
- HIdentity Surf - 501 Kealahou St, Hawaii Kai (Kalama Valley up the road from Sandy's)
- Razor - Pearlridge Shopping Center (Uptown), Pearl City
- 662 Rideshop - McCully Shopping Center, 1960 Kapiolani Blvd. #108, Honolulu
- KBS Snacks - Kona International Airport, Keāhole
- Hele Surf and Skate - 45-3620 Mamane St, Honokaa
- The Wearhouse - 202 Harmon Industrial Park, Tamuning
We also sell directly at the following events:
- Waimea Town Celebration - Old Mill Site, Waimea, Kauai
- Ho'omau - Wailuku, Maui Lanai Pineapple Festival - Dole Park, Lanai City, Lanai
- Maui County Fair - War Memorial, Maui
- Made in Maui Festival - Maui Arts & Cultural Center, Kahului, Maui
What's with the name?
The name explains itself. When we first started designing this line we really wanted to establish a brand that ALL people regardless of interest, ethnicity, or social attitude could relate to. We're born and raised on Maui, a place full of diversity, so "Fresh" & "Local" came to mind because fresh and local is ALWAYS in demand and is THE golden standard no matter who you are, where you go or what the "Product" is.
At the same time the words Fresh, Local and Product each have so many definitions that they purposely have been left up for interpretation so that we would be able to communicate many different ideas with the same basic foundation.
FRESH: Put out clean, "Fresh", and simple yet innovative designs AND promote and collaborate with other businesses who do the same. Positivity is key. (After all it's not "Rotten" Local Product)
LOCAL: Local influence in all designs. All shirts and stickers are hand printed/prepared in-house. Local embroiderers and vendors are used for hats and other materials as much as possible.
PRODUCT: The Product is obviously Fresh and Local. Every customer is a Product of their surrounding environment and upbringing.
There's other "Fresh" brands out there but the difference is clear. Our designs are simple yet timeless just like the concept that started it all, and we're not selling out by switching that ideal: Constant Fresh designs by Local people passionate about a solid Product. Period.